Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Jul 14, 2016

Emmys 2016: What the Nominees Are Saying

The nominees tell THR about learning of the news on Thursday morning.

Sarah Paulson, Kyle Chandler and Tatiana Maslany

 

Kyle Chandler

 

Best drama actor nominee for Netflix's 'Bloodline'


Miller Mobley

"I was going to meet my wife on my motorcycle but when I passed the end of the driveway, I realized it was garbage day and I hadn’t pulled the garbage cans out. I had to turn around and go back, and that’s when I felt the cellphone in my pocket buzzing. So I was standing out by the garbage cans when I found out. It was pretty glamorous, I have to tell you. But it’s like Christmas in the middle of the year when these things happen. The best part is that I haven’t seen the crew and cast in awhile, so when something like this happens it feels like everyone on the team is a winner. I’m going to call people and say thank you. And it worked out perfectly [on the heels of the season 3 renewal.] Two great pieces of news in one week. Now I’m probably going to go sit outside of the porch and have a little afternoon scotch and a cigar."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/emmys-nominees-reactions-2016-announcement-911036/item/emmy-noms-2016-kyle-chandler-911092

No comments:

Post a Comment