Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Sep 22, 2011

Friday Night Lights Co-Stars Give it Up For Kyle Chandler

Promoting his new show, Hart of Dixie, Scott Porter had some awesome things to say about Kyle Chandler's Emmy win. His reaction?

"I made a sound, some type of roar, that I didn't know I was capable of making," the actor said. "He's a man that deserves to be recognized. He has such a quiet power and is, truly, the most sincere person I've ever met in my life."

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/09/exclusive-scott-porter-on-heart-of-dixie-kyle-chandler-emmy-win/

Minka Kelly was on Good Morning America and Regis and Kelly today promoting her new show, Charlie's Angels. She also praised Kyle's work of the past five years and was honored that she could be the one to hand him his much deserved Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment