Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Mar 17, 2011

An Audience with Kyle Chandler

One of the most unforgettable performances I’ve ever seen on television is award-winning actor Kyle Chandler’s performance as the ill-fated bomb squad leader on the medical series, Grey’s Anatomy. It was riveting and earned Chandler the first of two Emmy nominations.

An Audience with Kyle Chandler

Chandler’s second nomination came last year for his work as Coach Eric Taylor on the critically-acclaimed TV series, Friday Night Lights, which wrapped production recently after five seasons.
I had the chance to meet Chandler last year when I was seated next to him at a dinner and learned that he is as down-to-earth and gracious as he is talented. When I found out that he would be accepting The Star of Texas Award for Friday Night Lights at this month’s Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards, I had to ask for an audience with Kyle Chandler.

An Audience with Kyle Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment