Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Oct 27, 2010

Coach Taylor's Inspirational Notable Quotables

Somewhere among the ranks of Nelson Mandela and Abraham Lincoln is an equally inspiring orator ... who isn't even real. That man is "Friday Night Lights" Coach Eric Taylor (Kyle Chandler), and for five seasons his motivational dialogue has anchored one of the strongest performances on TV. So as we get ready to say goodbye to the coach and both Dillon football programs, let's look back at the pearls of wisdom (and a few cracks) that brought us this far.

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/zap-friday-night-lights-coach-taylor-pics,0,7837258.photogallery?index=1

We call these 'Coachisms.' :) How about some they missed?

2 comments:

  1. A few more of my personal favorites:

    "Do realize, by proxy, I have now kissed Glenn?"

    "I'm gonna go and have a little Matt chat."

    "I need a Scotch-flavored drink."

    How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also personally love the "I have now kissed Glenn" one. But the list of all of my favorites would probably go on for most of the day!

    ReplyDelete