Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Jul 8, 2010

My Fantasy Emmy Nominations

Is your Tivo tingling with anticipation thanks to tomorrow morning's Emmy nominations? Yea, mine too. But before we can get to the long list of lovely lads and ladies who will vie for The 62nd Annual Emmy Awards on August 29, we will have to reconcile the inevitable snubs and oversights the Academy of TV Arts & Sciences inevitably makes every year.

So, to that end, I thought I'd show you what the 2010 Emmy Nominations might look like if the TV Academy was a one-man show: me! Yes, I know full well that many of these nominations are pipe dreams so deep BP is looking into buying them, but that's why these are PopWrap's Fantasy Emmy Nominations. So snag a lunesta and come away with me:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/my_fantasy_emmy_nominations_ylNJOZ5qbGgMzZW6o6JNFM

Please click on the link above to see nominated: Friday Night Lights - Best Drama, Kyle Chandler - Best Actor Drama, Connie Britton - Best Actress Drama and fabulous pictures.

We're still hoping we wake up in the morning and see the fantasy become a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment