Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Jul 8, 2010

EMMY NOMINATIONS!!!!

I know this has already been broken on here but I just learned about it now. Thanks again Dolphin for being so on top of things for me. You're AWESOME!!

I can barely write this due to the lump in my throat and the tear in my eye.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -- FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From TV Guide:

"Long overlooked by the Emmys, Friday Night Lights finally broke in, scoring lead drama acting nominations for Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.Chandler is up against two-time defending champion Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), first-time nominee Matthew Fox (Lost), Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Jon Hamm (Mad Men) and Hugh Laurie (House)."

Or read the whole article here:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/2010-Emmy-Nominations-1020284.aspx

CONGRATULATIONS, Kyle and Connie!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Shout it from the roof tops!!

    It's now the afternoon where I am, and I'm still giddy. :)

    ReplyDelete