Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Oct 25, 2009

Fantastic Press

Hey KyleFans,

I can't remember the last time there were this many great articles about FNL in one week. See our Press and Fellow Fans sections for the latest. It seems like just yesterday I was ringing my hands, wondering how I would wait so long so see Dillon again.

Those of you in Texas who are fortunate enough to live near the action - let us know what the locals in your area are saying about the show, the upcoming season and of course, KYLE.

Could our eyes be any clearer?
Could our hearts be any fuller?
With 2 seasons promised to us, We CANNOT lose!

Get Fired Up!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but notice how many of the press articles wisely point out that Kyle's performance of Coach Eric Taylor is Emmy worthy! :)

    It's so nice to hear the praises of Kyle that we here at Kyle Chandler Central already well know.

    ReplyDelete