Kyle's Career Filmstrip: TV Series and Movies

Jun 30, 2009

Who's In the Game?

MSNBC has the skinny on the next 2 seasons and who will stay on the playing field. (Even though this will be a field on the other side of the tracks.)

I cannot picture FNL without Tyra (SOB) but we all know that I seemed to be the only person in the history of the show who enjoyed the Season 2 Tyra/Landry drama, so that stands to reason.

I'm sure the boys appreciate Lyla but I feel the sting of impending caveties in all her scenes so that's my take on that...

Check it out at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31633899/ns/entertainment-access_hollywood/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I LOOOOOVE Kyle Chandler too, he's awesome. I thought of making a website on him, but yours is too good to have competition.

    Just so you know, you're not the only one who enjoyed the season 2 Landry/Tyra storyline, I thought it was great.
    It was even more in season 3, so I have no idea what they're gonna do with Jesse Plemons' character if she's not around...

    ReplyDelete